We're always looking for new guest designers to help us create stunning works of art. We just created a Facebook page for guest designers. Please join us!
What does a guest designer for SumMore Fun do? Keep reading for more information!
What we do
- Provide you with stamp images. Usually, it will be the new stamps we are releasing, but we also have many red rubber stamps for which we don't have current designs. We have both a photopolymer line as well as a red rubber line of stamps. If you're in the US or a territory, we'll send you physical stamps to use in your creations. If you're international, we'll send you digital stamps to create with.
- Post an image of your creation on our blog on the agreed upon date with a link back to your blog.
- Include your design and link to your blog in our weekly inspiration newsletter.
What we need from you
- An active blog with active followers. Our goal is for as many people as possible to see the possibilities with our stamps. If you have less than 250 followers or post sporadically, that doesn't mean we won't invite you to participate, but it may mean we offer digital files instead of physical stamps. (We only have so many to pass around!)
- A social media presence. We ask all our ladies to post their design with a link to their blog/web page with the project in at least 5 groups on Facebook and one other social media venue of their choice.
- Create designs with deadlines. Normally, we assign a date a month or more in advance that we'd like a design for. We'll need one image of your project and a permalink to your blog or website page where the project is featured emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the agreed upon date.
Are you interested? Please fill out this form: