Here are all the design challenge rules in one place. We reserve the right to change these at any time without notice.
- New designs -Please make something new to submit to the challenge. The point is to inspire you to create!
- Three entries per challenge -Please pick your favorite three designs to share. Each design must have its own blog post on your site to use Linky.
- You do not have to use Victorine Originals products in your entry, but your prize is bigger if you do.
- Please place the challenge graphic in your blog post and link back to Victorine Originals Blog.
- Please be sure to clearly list what inspired you; photographs, colors, theme.
- We reserve the right to remove entries that do not fit the theme at our discretion, without notice. (We don't anticipate doing that often. Hopefully never!)
Let's get real for a moment here. Art is very subjective. Saying one design is better than another is downright silly (in our humble opinion). Different designs are targeted at different audiences and different techniques have different results -not better than another -just different. With that said, we use the highly scientific and complex method of eeny-meeny-meiny-moe to choose the winner.
We will use a randomizer to pick which entry is the winner. Each entry is given a number and we'll use random.org. Obviously, the people who enter three designs will have a higher chance of winning, but each entry will have an equal chance regardless of skill level.
Create, create, create!
- Prizes vary by the challenge. It may be a stamp set or a gift certificate to www.victorineoriginals.com. It could be for another product. Please check the individual challenges for more information.
- We will not contact you if you win. Please check our Facebook page, Instagram or the next challenge's post to claim your prize.
- If the winning design uses a Victorine Originals stamp in it somewhere, your prize gets bigger. So, no purchase necessary to win. You just get a bonus prize when you use our products. :)
We wish we didn't need a section on piracy, but it's a necessary evil.
Do not steal someone else's work and submit it as your own. If you are discovered doing this, you will be banned from all future design challenges. We hope you are shocked and appalled like us, but piracy is a sad reality for many talented designers out there.
Please, don't steal from us either. We currently do not sell our images digitally. We also have records of who has purchased which stamp. If you are suspected of downloading our stamp designs, printing them out and putting them in your designs just to increase your prize, you will be banned from all future design challenges. We may ask you to email us a picture of you holding our stamp. You do not need to purchase to win, so please don't abuse us.