Thursday, June 22, 2017

Double Take Flag....

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
It's DT Theresa from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and it's my day to take over the blog!

YAY for me... I'm so excited to share a wonderful
Fourth of July card with you! 





Some of you may not know, but... my son is in the Marines,
and anytime I can send him well wishes, I do! I thought this
Fantastic Double Take Flag Stamp would be fitting!
It is a Large stamp, and the stars are separate from the stripes,
which made it easy to stamp in the colors I wanted!
I also like that the stamp has a vintage/distress design 
which I thought was pretty neat - 😊
The Sentiment is computer generated & I printed it out
on Vellum paper... then die cut it out with a banner die.



** Other Supplies Used **

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Recollections, Vellum
Flag Stamp - Victorine Originals (Double Take Flag)
Distress Oxides - Broken China, Faded Jeans, 
Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick
Lg. Stitched Rectangle Die - My Favorite Things
Sm. Stitched Rectangle Die - CDD
Scallop Rectangle Die - CDD
Banner Die - Lawn Fawn
Sentiment Computer Generated - Font (BixAntigueScriptHmkBold)
Red Candy Dots - Stampin' Up
Big Shot, Misti, Printer, ATG, Fun Foam, Small Zots




Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card, Theresa! I love how big and bold it is. It definitely makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete