Hi and welcome everyone! Today I have two fun birthday cards for boys and I share a great way to use up those scraps of patterned papers. I'm also happy to say that I have a video tutorial for you on my blog,
The images with the Raisin Boat Robo Party Stamp Set are adorable, such a great set for boys, too.
- Stamp the images using Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black.
- Colored with Copics C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, yg13, yg17, B37, and B39
- Either fussy cut the images or run them through a Scan N Cut, I'm totally against fussy cutting so I opted for the Scan N Cut.
- Cut two pieces of paper to 4.25" x 5.5" and embossing using an embossing folder(optional)
- Cut the two pieces of 4.25" x 5.5" paper into strips making sure to keep the width of the paper the same as the width of your cardbase; the height doesn't matter so much
- Decide where you how you want to arrange the patterned paper and adhere directly to a 4.25" x 5.5" #110 cardbase.
- Add 3D mounting foam to the back of the white strips and position to hide only the edges of the patterned paper.
- Add 3D mounting foam to the back of the images and add to front of cardbase
- Finish off with enamel dots
And as always, thanks for joining me today.
New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the
SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page
SumMore Fun Instagram