Hi and welcome, everyone! Lisa here from The Relativity of Paper sharing two Get Well cards. I was sick for most of May and away from my craft room, too. So it feels awesome to be back and sharing. Of course, I would return with Get Well cards, I mean, it's not like I didn't have plenty of time to think about them.
These cards are very easy and take minimal supplies.
- Using the Raisin Boat Chicken Wire stamp and gray ink stamp two backgrounds on 4.25" x 5.5" #80 cardstock; cut a section out to create reveal for patterned paper
- Stamp red three red flowers on one background and three red hearts on the other
- Stamp sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black Ink in lower right corner of background panels (sentiment is from my stash)
- Stamp Victorine Originals Heart Chicken and Flower Chicken using Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black and color the images (Copic colors I used W05, W03, W01, R29, YR68, YG25, Y17)
- Fussy cut or run through Scan N Cut to cut the chickens out
- Cut patterned paper (I'm using Doodlebug Down on the Farm) and adhere to a 4.25" x 5.5" card #110 card base
- Add 3D mounting foam to back of stamped background panels and adhere to card base over patterned paper making sure to reveal patterned paper
- Add two layers of 3D mounting foam to back of chickens and position on card
As always, thanks for joining me.