Hi and welcome, everyone. Thanks for joining us here on the blog. Today I'm sharing a bright card full of daisies done with colored pencils. I will admit this was my first time using colored pencils and I'm in love.
HOW - TO
- start with Strathmore Toned Tan paper
- stamp the large daisy using white pigment ink, let dry
- using detail blending tool blend Distress Oxides - Twisted Citron and Forest Moss in the center of the flowers
- using colored pencils color the flowers yellow, blue, and pink
- die-cut colored image using a 4.125" x 5.25" rectangle die
- add white fun foam to the back and adhere to a 4.25" x 5.5" #110 Neenah Classic Crest Solar White card base
- stamp sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black Ink onto to #80 Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, trim down
- add 3D mounting foam to the back of the sentiment and adhere to card
- finish off with sequins
As always, thanks for joining me today.