Hi and welcome, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper taking over the blog. I'm so ready for Spring this year. We are doing new flower beds, adding lots of trees, to our front yard this year. We are in dire need of a little thing called curb appeal. So I was thinking this would be a great time to break out the Spring stamps and keep with the current mood board's color palette, adding a little last minute inspiration for you.
Creating this card is very simple.
- You want to die-cut a piece #110 Neenah Cardstock or whatever white cardstock you have available to you using two circle dies, just a random pattern.
- I used a stamping position tool and lay down a piece of cardstock to stamp on, then position the die-cut piece over the top of it to determine stamp positions. You will be doing a lot of back and forth with this but it goes fairly quick. Using different shades of dye ink stamp the images once you have them positioned.
- Add 3D mounting foam to the back of the die-cut paper and adhere to stamped panel making sure your circles are correctly positioned to reveal stamped images.
- Stamp sentiment onto a gray cardstock, stamp bunny on white cardstock and add a little color with COPIC W00 and W3, glue white pom for bunnies tail,
- Adhere both sentiment and bunny with 3D mounting foam.
- Finish off with enamel dots in shades of green and gold.
You still have time to join the current mood board challenge. Be sure to link your projects for a chance to win a $20 GC to the SumMore Fun Online Store.
As always, thanks for joining me today.