Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Mummy Halloween Card

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here and today I am back with another adorable Halloween card using Victorine OriginalsHalloween Kids stamp set.
I stamped that cute little mummy on newsprint paper with black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I die cut ovals to create a focal point for it.  They are popped up with foam tape.
In the bottom right corner I stamped a sentiment from the Halloween Kids set and embossed it with white embossing powder.  The last thing I added was enamel dots on the banner.
Here is a full look at that awesome Halloween Kids stamp set:

For more details on my card, visit my blog, Beth's Beauties.

Remember, we have this mood board challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.

New to Victorine Originals?


You can find Beth's Beauties at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Beth! The VO Halloween Kids Set is one of the cutest I've seen, love it and what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa! And I agree, that stamp set is the best!

      Delete
  2. Sooo DARN CUTE!! LOVE the Mummy and the design!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete