Saturday, September 9, 2017

Wedding Congratulations



Heather here to share my newest creation.  It has been a whirlwind of activity around my house lately as my eldest son got married and I of course needed a card to reflect the happy couple so I reached for the prettiest stamp I have ever seen.


I used the Wedding Couple Silhouette (74825-M) that I stamped on a layer of medium grey card stock to match the A2 sized top folding card base with black onyx versafine ink, I then sprinkled Nuvo Glitter Embossing Powder in Glitter Noir over the stamped image and heat set. I cut this layer out with a scalloped stitched die from my crafty stash and then cut the second layer out of vellum with the next size up scalloped stitched die.  I used a dark grey card stock for the third layer of the card and then I used fun foam between all layers prior to adhering to the card base. I also added some silver metallic thread under the top layer for some added color, as I kept the card pretty monochromatic. 


I stamped the "Congratulations" using the Elegant Sayings (10517-X) stamp set in black onyx versafine ink and heat set with clear embossing powder on vellum to match the second layer of the card.  I love this font and felt it would be perfect layered over the stamped couple silhouette. I then ran the vellum through my sticker maker and layered it over the couple.  I like how it is still see through yet completely stuck down and there is no visible glue.  


I then added some Clear Crystals to the wedding bouquet and sealed with some glossy accents for added dimension and sparkle.

This card came together beautifully and I am sure the happy newlyweds will love it.
Thank you all for joining me on the blog today.

Don't forget to link up your creations for the ongoing challenge, Fall Sports, over at the Victorine Originals Blog, click on the picture and it will take you right over to the challenge:

 Fall Sports Challenge

And also, come read about the newest news regarding Raisin Boat! 
Victorine Originals Facebook

Links to products used:
 Wedding Couple Silhouette  Elegant Sayings

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that card is beautiful! I especially love the little bit of bling and texture that you added with the silver thread. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love all of the layers you added to it, and of course that wedding couple is such a beautiful stamp. Congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete