Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Star Baseball Card

Hello all! Happy Wednesday. Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today sharing this baseball themed card.
I used 3 stamps from the VO Baseball set and stamped the ball in red ink, the bat in brown ink, and the sentiment in black ink.  I absolutely love the vintage look of this stamp set!  The papers I used are from DCWV's Treasures stack.  I used a GMD stitched rectangle die for the background and GMD double stitched in & out cut star dies for the stars.
For embellishments, I used jute ribbon and GMD Succulents enamel dots.
Here is what the stamp set I used looks like:
Remember, we have our Fall Sports challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.

New to Victorine Originals?


You can find Beth's Beauties at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic masculine card! Love the theme & Design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage feel and your colors! This is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete