Friday, September 8, 2017

Play Ball

Welcome back! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing an easy to create Baseball themed card featuring the Baseball Set.

 This is the Baseball Set and look at all those fabulous red rubber stamps. There are so many possibilities with this one set and I love the vintage look. And if you join the current challenge you could win this very stamp set. All the details are below. 

Another easy to create card with a little masking that is so simple! Great for beginners. I start by stamping the baseball on post-it sticky paper, fussy cut around the ball and set to the side, using my stamping tool I position the baseball in the center of my panel and stamp it using Distress Oxide Ink in Candied Apple, be sure you let this dry before applying the mask, apply the mask over the stamped baseball image, stamp the baseball bats using Distress Oxide in Stained Walnut, I added the little accents using Distress Oxide in Faded Jeans, remove the masking, and you're done stamping.  I used Doodlebug Designs Homerun paper to cover my cardbase, added fun foam to the back of my die-cut panel and adhered to cardbase. I really enjoy making cards that can be used for several different occasions like this. 


Here's a closer look. 
Remember you still have time to join our current challenge, using this inspiration board, for a chance to win the Baseball Stamp set. 

                                     As always, thanks for joining us!
                             You can also find Victorine Originals here:


2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card! I love it stamped on kraft. I might have to steal your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is great and I love your card. I am a sucker for kraft and this has a perfect vintage feel

    ReplyDelete