Sunday, September 3, 2017

GO Bison!

Jamie here; good morning to you all! :) 

Softball season is already in full-force around here; and since my husband is a coach, we know more about that than some. It's very hard to get any crafting done with my two small children when my husband has games up to four days a week. 

So, when I got down to my craft room, I thought it would be nice to make him a card letting him know how proud we are of his commitment and how much we support him and his team. I'll let our daughters decorate the inside, to make it even more special to him.

I just finished my fall sports challenge card when I was set to work on this one, so I followed the theme again. I used my new Kiwi Lane templates to design this card (check them out on my challenge post on my FB page Doin' it the Wright Way).

I found my green and gold paper, those are our school colors, and then figured out how to incorporate my stamps. I didn't have any softball paper, so I made my own, by random stamping the baseball stamp - which became a softball stamp for my purposes!

A few weeks ago, I attended a vendor event with our amazing Sabrina of Victorine Originals. While there, she was debuting some fund raiser stamps. It was a CCPS event, so she made up some AMAZING bison stamps for that event. I was SO excited to see this and it will be perfect for so many uses in my household! 

Need a super cool and unique fund raiser? Contact her today and let her hook you up! 

I inked all the edges and added some ribbon to finish off my card. GO BISON!


Thanks for joining me on the blog today!

Don't forget to check out our newest challenge on the Victorine Originals blog! We'd love to have you join us! Did you hear the big news about Raisin Boat? Check it out as well!!! We're so excited about this!



Happy crafting!

       ~Jamie

3 comments: