Thursday, August 17, 2017

Happy Birthday to You!!!

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
It's DT Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and it's my day to take over the blog--
YAY for me... 🙌

I'm so excited to share this Sweet colorful
Birthday card I made! 





I really like the Birthday Word Print Stamp -
It's not a full background stamp - it's about 3 3/4 x 4 3/4
I pulled out a piece of water color paper & Heat embossed
the stamp with some White Embossing powder then
 I pulled out some Distress Oxide inks in
Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, & Fossilized Amber
to color over my embossing - It totally makes the words POP!
I added some of my Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spray and
dabbed it with a cloth -  I let it dry then used a Stitched
Rectangle die to cut it out -

Then, I wanted to add that ADORABLE
Wonky Four Layer Cake Stamp! I embossed it as well -
Using some Purple, Pink, & yellow embossing powder I
had in my stash - I don't own a ton of embossing powders
especially in colors, so I'm a little disappointed that I didn't
have a bright purple or pink... I think it would have stood out a
bit more if I had... None the less - I used what I got! 😊
After it was embossed, I cut it out with my Brother Scan N Cut

I used some Bright dotted paper from Doodlebug Designs and
cut it out with a Scalloped Stitched Die from Gina Marie Designs
I think it looks wonderful on that White Cardstock - I also
used some Fun Foam to pop up the Scallop frame & added some
Dimensionals to the cake - 

I'll be giving this card to one of the Teachers at School --
Everyone is happy to be back at work and back on a 
schedule! :)



New to Victorine Originals??
Check out the Victorine Originals Store
Victorine Originals Blog
Victorine Originals Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

5 comments:

  1. What a fun, bright, and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the colors!! They look amazing!! The cake is fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! I love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, the colors are fab and it is whimsical and fun!

    ReplyDelete