Welcome back! Before we jump into the challenge and winner from our last challenge we want to update you on our new challenges! We are hoping to inspire more crafty people to join us by changing from just a theme challenge to more of an inspiration challenge.
So let's talk details. First, this is the only time we will post the "rules" graphic below but you can find it here if you need it. It's pretty self-explanatory with 3 Ways to Play.
- You can use the photos for inspiration; use one photo or use all the photos or
- Use just the color palette but be sure to use all the colors or
- Follow the theme. You can always find the theme in the lower right corner of the picture.
- And if you're feeling really creative, use all of it!
Now that we have the basics down, let's talk RULES.
- We ask that you share the Inspiration Graphic on your blog with a link back to our challenge post
- We also ask that you tell us what inspired you, was it the photos, color palette, or the theme
- New designs -Please make something new to submit to the challenge. The point is to inspire you to create!
- Three entries per challenge -Please pick your favorite three designs to share. Each design must have its own blog post on your site to use Linky.
- You do not have to use Victorine Originals products in your entry, but your prize is bigger if you do.
Show us what Summer Vacation means to you. Beach, Amusement Parks, Lake, or maybe you spend your Summer on the front porch with a glass of lemonade or sweet tea! Whatever it is, we can't wait to see your take on the Summer Vacation challenge. Let us see those cards, mixed media projects and scrapbook layouts!
Now, the winner of Challenge # 4 -"4th of July"
Please grab the badge below to place on your blog, and email sabrina@Victorineoriginals.com to
claim your prize
Thank you to all who participated in our last challenge, and we cant wait to see what you design for our NEW Challenge #5 - "Summer Vacation"!
The winner of this challenge will Receive a $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend at the Victorine Originals online store!
Please read the rules before entering!
Now on to our DT Inspiration for our Challenge
This card uses Mount Rushmore Stamp.
More details on her card can be found on Beth's blog, Beth's Beauties.
Theresa - Theresa's Crafty Creations
This card uses Summer Fun Stamp.
You can find all the details on Theresa's blog, Theresa's Crafty Creations.
Lisa - The Relativity of Paper
This project uses Dots Set.
More details including a video tutorial on Lisa's blog, The Relativity of Paper.
MaryAnn - PaperDreamz007
This card uses California.
More details on her card can be found on MaryAnn's blog, Paper Dreamz007.
Please let us know what you think of the new challenge by leaving a comment below.
And as always, thanks for joining us!