Saturday, June 10, 2017

Unicorn Scrapbook Layout

Check out Jamie Wright's new scrapbooking layout!

I created a fun unicorn scrapbook layout that I want to share with you today. 


I started with Dyllusions ink for the background, making sure to create a vibrant background that blended together well. I chose two horse stamps from Victorine Originals. Heart Horse (3061-B) and Star Horse (3059-B). I stamped those two images all around the pages in random colors. 

There was only one problem.  I wanted unicorns and these were horses. No problem, really. I drew a horn. Presto, chango, unicorns!



I wanted a beautiful unicorn to finish off the layout, so I grabbed Prancing Unicorn (1295-D) and hot foiled it with a rainbow foil.


Here are the pages separately.



Thank you for looking!  I hope you get some ideas for your next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment