Hello and welcome, everyone. Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing this 80's inspired card. Yes, I'm aging myself but I'm good with it. So, let's motor! You didn't really think you were going to get out of here without seeing some 80's slang, like, for real? And before we get too far along, I know someone is going to say that's not the lyrics to that song. I know, I wanted the sentiment to flow with the background, so I played around with it.
We're motoring again! HA! Sorry, I can't help myself. Now that you've seen the inspiration and the card let's talk about making it.
- 4.25" X 5.5" Black Cardstock #110
- To create background print "Addicted To Your Love", using gray and sentiment "I'm Gonna Have To Face It", using black, on white cardstock
- Cut background to 4.125" x 5.50"
- Using a Mini Misti I stamped Woman's Face with Versafine Onyx Black and Stampin Up Real Red inks 2 times
- Die-cit sentiment using banner die-cut
- Adhere stamped panel and die-cut sentiment with fun foam
- Finish off with one Pretty Pink Posh Clear Sequin
Okay, how many ways can you think to use this stamp? I have a few more ideas that I plan on sharing in the near future. Don't want to miss out? Subscribe to The Relativity of Paper to be notified of projects. No crazy spam emails, I promise. They annoy the snot out of me.