Thursday, June 8, 2017

Father's Day Play Ball....

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
This is DT Theresa from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and Today is my First day to take over the blog!!!
YAY for me... I'm so excited to share a wonderful
Father's Day card I created for my Father in Law!



I thought the Happy Father's Day Stamp
would make the perfect focal point on my card.
I'm using a Fun Digital Paper Collection
and I honestly think the two go perfectly together!
I colored my image with some Spectrum Noir Markers
and popped up a couple of the circle designs...

I think he will enjoy getting this card in the mail next week!


Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

2 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Theresa!! I love the design and the details you added!! It's so beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome! I love all the stamps at Victorine Originals that are that style. You really did an awesome job adding all of those patterned papers with that stamp!

    ReplyDelete