Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mouse Bookmark

Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you and today's Victorine Originals project is a little different than what I usually create.  I knew that the Mouse with Book (stamp is also in the Mouse Set 2) would be perfect for a bookmark as soon as I saw it!
I stamped it on newsprint paper from DCWV using Versafine Onyx Black ink.  Then I colored in parts of the image with Prismacolor Scholar colored pencils.  The other items I used to create this bookmark include papers from DCWV's Celebration stack, Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine, Totally Red Trendy Twine, Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dots and Xtreme Tombow adhesive.

Here is a look at the Mouse with Book stamp.  If you love it, check out the other mouse stamps at Victorine Originals!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet I really like how you stamped it on newsprint - outstanding! I need to create some book marks instead of using odds and ends like toilet paper for pages - no kidding - I need some bookmarks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you need to make yourself a bookmark Gail! Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. This is super cute! The stamp is so cute!Awesome bookmark!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete