Friday, May 12, 2017

Graduation Cards

Hi all! Jamie here and I have graduation cards galore! My husband is a teacher of seniors, so every year, I have lots of graduation cards to make. We can't afford to give every graduate a huge gift (this year, we were invited to over 25 parties), so I feel like a handmade card just for them is a nice touch. This year, I was able to make quite a few cards with the awesome graduation stamps from Victorine Originals!

Most of these cards were actually from a one-sheet-wonder pattern; which is a great way to turn out a lot of cards at one time.
 
For this card, and a few of the following cards, I used the Small Graduation cap stamp - it's so versatile! I colored it in with chalk to give it a fun look! I finished it off with a Class of 2017 stamp.

 
This card uses the same stamps, but looks completely different! I love stamps that can be used in so many different ways!

 
This one is a little different as I was playing with my distressing spray inks - I love those things! Then, I embossed the stamped images in gold over the top, which really makes them pop. I also used the Congratulations graduate stamp. 

 
For this card, I used the Happy Graduation stamp, which you can actually get in two different sizes! I sponged the multiple colors of ink right onto the stamp to get the two colors; then I also sponged my ribbon so it matched exactly.

 
I dry embossed this card, using my embossing machine, then I sponged over the top of the design. I like how the texture really makes this card pop! The Congratulations stamp is so versatile that it can be used for many different types of cards! I added the small graduation cap again to make this into a simple, cute graduation card!

 
This cute Graduation Congratulations stamp would work with any layout of card! Adding the bling to this card really helps it pop!

 
Again, I used the script Congratulations stamp inked in different colors for this simple card. Adding fibers takes your card to other dimensions so quickly!

 
Sparkles and chalk helped the Diploma stamp pop off the page for this graduation card. The Congratulations Graduate stamp offered the perfect sentiment!

 
This card uses both the small graduation stamp and Congratulations stamp. I used chalk again to make the hat pop.

To see these and more of the awesome graduation stamps, hop on over to Victorine Originals
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are wonderful, Jamie! What a great selection of techniques you used on them.

    ReplyDelete