Monday, April 3, 2017

There is a BLOG!

Hi all! Sabrina here.  I'm so stinking excited that there a blog for Victorine Originals already!  Look at all these amazing designs!

In case you hadn't heard already, back in July of 2016, my good friend Victorine Lieske sold me Victorine Originals. Her writing career had taken off and she didn't have time to make stamps anymore. (See her books and good stuff by clicking here!) I hauled back all the supplies and I've been muddling my way through the massive learning curve that is taking on a new business ever since. I changed the website and have been adding vintage stamp designs back to the catalog.

Fast forward to today when the very talented card designer, Beth Fiscus, asked me if I had a blog I'd like her to post her designs with my stamps to. After searching to see if there was a blog, the answer became an easy YES!!! Her designs are amazing. You can check them out here!

So, looks like there were a lot of awesome challenges that Victorine used to run. I'll be bringing those back. Fun!

We now have a newsletter list where I send exclusive coupons, business information and run giveaways. Sign up for that here.

I will have to play with the blog more another day. In the meantime, it's a delight to see all of you and I look forward to interacting more!

With Crafty Love,
Sabrina

3 comments:

  1. It will be fun to see this blog back in the swing of things! I used to enjoy playing along with the challenges back in the day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth is so super talented! I am excited to see more of her creations featured on your blog! Yay Beth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Sukie! I hope you are inspired by what you will be seeing :)

      Delete