Monday, April 30, 2012

Victorine Originals Challenge # 33 Flowers

Hello everyone and Welcome to
 Victorine Originals Challenge # 33
 "Flowers"

Now for the WINNER of our Challenge #32 "Anything Goes" 
The Winner of a $10.00 Gift Certificate To Victorine Originals Store 
is......

Melissa Sunshine Honeybee with her Beautiful creation Here
Congratulations Melissa!!!! 
Please grab the badge below to place on your blog and 
email- Vicki@Victorineoriginals.com to claim your prize.

******************
♥♥♥Now on to our NEXT Victorine Originals Challenge #33♥♥
"FLOWERS"
This means we would LOVE to see some Kind of FLOWERS on your creation
. It can be a flower stamp,paper flowers,flower border, flower dp, anything flowers.
The winner of FLOWER Challenge will receive a $10.00 Gift Certificate To spend any way they wish at the Victorine Originals Store HERE!

 please link to your creations post so we can see your wonderful designs!!

♥♥♥Now on to the Design Teams Inspiration for our ♥♥♥
♥♥♥Anything Goes Challenge♥♥♥








We want to Thank you all for joining us for another Victorine Originals Bi-Weekly Challenge!!!

Please link up with MR.Linky Below







10 comments:

  1. I'm excited I won Ch32 Anything Goes with my Bee Happy Card. I emailed my info. I'll proudly display the winning badge on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won last weeks I did email but not heard anything yet
    Love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan! I didn't get your message, could you email me again? vicki@victorineoriginals.com - Thanks so much, I just need your address. :) Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing the awesome inspirations and love the challenge
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Love the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flower projects design team! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, wonderful challenge, good luck to all.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous inspiration from the Designers! Thank you for another fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Melissa! Yay! Great job from the DT. :) Will be entering this challenge I hope! ;)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for my lovely flower stamps that I won - they arrived today delish
    love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete