Monday, February 20, 2012

Victorine Originals Challenge #28 - Lace

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a fun and warm weekend :)  Before we start this week's challenge, I would love to announce the winner of our 27th challenge- Love/Valentines  and the winner of the following unmounted stamps: 






and the stamps go to: 

JAKKI


CONGRATULATIONS!!  Please grab the badge below and email 
Vicki at victorineoriginals dot com to claim your prize


and now for out top 3!





#21 - Debbie M
#9 - Craftin' Suzie
#31 - Lalkygirl

Congratulations!  please grab the badge below

On to today's challenge, for this week's challenge we're letting you have all the fun :)  The theme is 

LACE

The winner of the challenge will receive the following unmounted stamps:






and now for some inspiration from the amazing design team!

Laurie

Cheryl

Carol

Joni



7 comments:

  1. anks so much for choosing me as atop 3 winner i am thrilled and will wear my badge with pride...congrats to all the other winners too
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hMMM no link yet;)Gonna add mine as a link in the comment in case I forget later: http://bettandshobbykrok.blogspot.com/2012/02/egg-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Linky tool - here is my card

    http://valscrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/victorian-romance-at-make-my-monday.html

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gonna say that in case you came by to visit me yesterday and you use google chrome, that this malware problem was on another blog that I had on my bloglist, that's how I got into trouble. So there were no malware on my blog. Anyhow it is gone away now. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challange! Looking forward to it!
    http://scrapbookfashionistadesigns.blogspot.comRina

    ReplyDelete
  6. aooo excited to join in on this challenge....had sooo much fun doing my card! loveee all the DT 's cards!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete