Monday, September 5, 2011

Victorine Originals Challenge #16

Happy Monday Everyone!  Before we start this week's challenge,  I would love to announce the winner of our 15th challenge and the winner of the following unmounted stamps:



is------> #34 ...Tracey Brossart   

please grab the badge below and email Vicki at victorineoriginals dot com to claim your prize.





 and for our top 3.....

An 2  

please grab the badge below



On to today's challenge, for this challenge we would want you to use "PRIMARY COLORs".   The winner of the primary color challenge will receive the following unmounted stamps:




Now for our amazing design team:

Laurie

Cheryl



Carol


Now it's your turn to show your projects :)





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking me in the Top 3... I'll wear my Blog Badge with pride!
    Congrats to Tracey for winning!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so awesome and totally unexpected!! Sorry I'm so late stopping by...I've been away from blogland for a couple weeks. I will email right away! I'm super excited, yay...lol!! Thanks so very much! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo I won! Thank you so much!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete