Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mailbox Card Pattern

Hello fellow stampers!  Today I've been working on a new pattern.  It's a flat mailbox card that you can actually open the flap and put a little envelope inside.  How fun is that?  Here's a photo:



I created a color version as well as a blank pattern that you can put whatever color on you want.  I sponged on some Chestnut Memories ink on mine, and stamped it with the holly and gingerbread men from my stamp line, Victorine Originals.  The flag is attached with a brad so it can move up and down.  Love that!

To print or download the pattern, click here.

Enjoy!

Vicki

2 comments:

  1. Cute template - will have to give this one a try! I posted two cards on my blog and linked them back to VO and this blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laurie! You're so awesome. I'll have to go look at your blog right now! :o)

    ReplyDelete